ISEST Workshop June 17-20, 2013
GO TO WEBSITE
- Important Dates
- Registration deadline: April 20, 2013
About the workshop
- The workshop is to improve the scientific understanding of the origin and propagation of solar transients, and develop the prediction capacity of these transients’ arrival and potential impact on the Earth.
- This workshop is the activity of the ISEST program in CAWSES-II / Task Group 3.
- The workshop engages coordinated international activities in observation, theory and modeling, and involves scientists in both developed and developing countries, and provides an online platform for educational opportunities for students
- The ISEST program is open for all interested participants, whether or not you attend the workshop.
- An online video from SCOSTEP president Nat Gopalswamy provides a good general introduction to the ISEST program.